- High image quality: In Full HD & 8.2 MPix, Pixel size 2.4 x 2.4 µm, 10 Bit, Dynamic range 66 dB, Color camera.
- Versatility: WIN, MAC and Linux, free SDK available, 3rd party software support, Exposure up to 10 seconds and Gain up to 10.
- Ease of use: Free PROGRES GRYPHAX® microscope camera software, large field of view 2/3″, 50 fps @ Full HD, 30 fps @ 4K (8 MPix) and no external power supply needed.
- Stability: SONY Sensor – back illuminated, Made in Germany, 24 month warranty and software updates free of charge.
JENOPTIK PROGRES GRYPHAX® ARKTUR Digital Microscope Camera
Explore your micro universe with PROGrammable RESolution 8 & 2 MPix. The PROGRES GRYPHAX® ARKTUR USB 3.0 microscope camera from Jenoptik enables you to “Research Life”, to “Examine Elements”, to “Evaluate Quality” and to “Reveal Truth”. Explore your personal micro universe.
- Type I square I utilised sensor diagonal: SONY back-illuminated CMOS I 2/3“ I 10.58 mm
- Pixel dimensions 2.4 x 2.4 µm
- Color or monochrome: Color
- Transfer method I shutter mode: All pixel scan I Rolling shutter
- Full sensor resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixel
- Camera resolution in LIVE mode: 1920 x 1080 (50 fps) up to 3840 x 2160 pixel (30 fps)
- Camera resolution in RECORD mode: 1920 x 1080 up to 3840 x 2160 pixel
- Camera resolution in VIDEO mode: 1920 x 1080 up to 50 fps
- Camera resolution in PANORAMA / Z-STACKING mode:1920 x 1080 pixel up to 3840 x 2160 pixel
- Exposure time min. – max. 10 µs – 10 s
- Gain Max. 10
- A/D conversion: 10 bit (1024 grey values)
- Absolute sensitivity threshold* 7.2 e
- Saturation capacity* 15.000 e
- Dynamic range* 66 dB
*based on EMVA 1288 standard compliance guidelines
Live Support Hours
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm PT
To speak with a Customer Sales Specialist, please connect with us via phone or Live Chat. After hours? Visit our contact page and an OPTRONICS Representative will get in touch with you.
Chat with a Representative
Interested in evaluating this product? Connect with us today. Simple. Straightforward.
Fill out our basic contact form indicating which product(s) you’d like to evaluate and an OPTRONICS Representative will connect with you.
Your cart is currently empty.