- High image quality: Full HD & 2.2 MPix, Pixel size 5.5 x 5.5 µm, 12 Bit, Dynamic range 71.8 dB, Color camera.
- Versatility: WIN, MAC and Linux, free SDK available, 3rd party software support, Exposure up to 2 seconds and Gain up to 8.
- Ease of use: Free PROGRES GRYPHAX® microscope camera software, large field of view 2/3″, 30 fps @ Full HD (2 MPix), Global shutter and no external power supply needed.
- Stability: CMOSIS sensor, Made in Germany, 24 month warranty and software updates free of charge.
JENOPTIK PROGRES GRYPHAX® NAOS Digital Microscope Camera
Explore your micro universe with PROGrammable RESolution 20 & 5 MPix. The PROGRES GRYPHAX® NAOS USB 3.0 microscope camera from Jenoptik enables you to “Research Life”, to “Examine Elements”, to “Evaluate quality” and to “Reveal Truth”. Explore your personal micro universe.
- Type / square / utilised sensor diagonal: SONY back-illuminated CMOS / 1“ I 15.58 mm
- Pixel dimensions 2.4 x 2.4 µm
- Color or monochrome: Color
- Transfer method / shutter mode: All pixel scan / Rolling shutter
- Full sensor resolution: 5400 x 3600 pixel
- Camera resolution in LIVE mode: 1800 x 1200 pixel (50 fps) / 2700 x 1800 pixel (30 fps)
- Camera resolution in RECORD mode: 1800 x 1200 pixel / 2700 x 1800 pixel / 5400 x 3600 pixel
- Camera resolution in VIDEO mode: 1800 x 1200 pixel (30 fps)
- Camera resolution in PANORAMA / Z-STACKING mode: 1800 x 1200 pixel up to 2700 x 1800 pixel
- Exposure time min. – max. 10 µs – 10 s
- Gain: Max. 10
- A/D conversion: 12 bit (4096 grey values)
- Absolute sensitivity threshold* 3.8 e
- Saturation capacity* 15.000 e
- Dynamic range* 71.8 dB
*based on EMVA 1288 standard compliance guidelines
Live Support Hours
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm PT
To speak with a Customer Sales Specialist, please connect with us via phone or Live Chat. After hours? Visit our contact page and an OPTRONICS Representative will get in touch with you.
Chat with a Representative
Interested in evaluating this product? Connect with us today. Simple. Straightforward.
Fill out our basic contact form indicating which product(s) you’d like to evaluate and an OPTRONICS Representative will connect with you.
Your cart is currently empty.