HD Recording Appliance
USB Flash Drive
IR Remote Control
- Device Type: HD Medical Video Recorder records high-definition video and still images from medical video sources to external USB drive.
- Case / Buttons: Stainless Steel, fluid resistant
- User Interface: Overlay on external monitor (record, pause, storage information)
- Video Inputs: HDMI, DVI (with adapter)
- Video Outputs: HDMI, DVI (with adapter)
- Video Formats: h.264 / MPEG4 (1080p60 / 1080p50)
- Input Video Resolutions: 1080p50/60, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60, 480p60, 576p50, 1280×1024, 1920x1200p50/60
- Image Formats: JPEG
- External Storage: USB flash drive, USB hard drive
- USB Support: USB 3.0, SuperSpeed, 1 front connector, 2 rear connectors
- Footswitch / Trigger Support: 3.5mm mini jack. Compatible with standard footswitches (not included) and closed-contact camera triggers.
- Remote Control: IR remote control (included)
- Size: 160 x 140 x 40mm / 6.3 x 5.5 x 1.6″,
- Weight: 0.76kg / 1lb 11oz
- Environmental Storage: -40° to +85° C
- Environmental Operating: -20° to +35° C
- Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 20W 3-prong AC jack
- Certifications: CE 93/42/EEC, IEC 60601-1:2005, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60601, 1:2008, E361228, FCC Part 15, FDA Class 1, RoHS
This cost-effective, compact, HD Recording Appliance records HD video from your surgical microscope camera in full 1080p at 60 fps in MPEG4 format, and records still images as JPEGs from HDMI video sources to external USB drives.