- Device Type – HD Medical Video Camera Recorder, records video and still images in HD and SD from medical video sources
- Media – Records to internal hard drive, external USB drive, or network drive
- Case – Rugged metal case with high-impact plastic faceplate
- Monitor – Two 1/2 LCD (for video confirmation only; not for diagnosis)
- Video Formats – H.264/MPEG-4 (1080p/i, 720p, NTSC, PAL)
- Video Input – DVI (RGB via adapter), HD SDI, S-Video, Composite
- Video Output – DVI (RGB, VGA via adapter)
The 1080p HD Recording Appliance is the medical industry’s easiest, most affordable high-definition recorder. Record up to two weeks of HD video on the internal hard drive or record directly to a convenient USB flash drive. Now you can experience easy, affordable HD video – without all the hassles of DVD disks.