Five Unique Features Come Together
high definition video adaptor derives its name from the latin word quintus, meaning “five”. Five unique features come together to create our premium microsurgical video adapter. These adapter control functions enable:
- Adjustments of all imaging parameters independently of the microscope.
- Horizontal and vertical centering ensure the video image on display is centered as seen through the microscope ocular.
- Iris control increases the depth of field
- Fine focus parfocals the display image with the oculars of the microscope.
- Our unique orientation clutch orients the video image correctly on the display.
The optics of the QUINTUS®
adapter are precision corrected for color and maximum light transmission and are available in different focal lengths to satisfy the magnification requirements of the surgeon or investigator.
Compatible with all brands of optical microscope brands including: Zeiss®, Leica®, Moller-Wedel®, Global®, Topcon®, KAPS Opik®
, and others
- Fine focus control
- Independent iris control
- Horizontal centering control
- Vertical centering control
- Image orientation
- Optional QUINTUS® Zoom Adapter now available
- Optically corrected for vibrant true color and light transmission
- Low-profile lightweight design